After having shared our DEXToken Whitepaper with the world, we are excited to announce the first round of staking, dubbed the “Ignition” round. Hovering at around $3M the DEXG market cap is respectable for a brand new, barely out of the gate, project but we consider this still low right now. We estimate that after eight staking rounds DEXG will exceed the $40M Marketcap, allowing DEXG to enter the CoinGecko Top 50 DeFi rankings.
To this end we are simultaneously working on a technical roadmap as well as a marketing roadmap, that includes expanding our exposure with new listings, giving our community opportunities to engage with the team, promotions and more.
Using the latest data we have projected the coming staking rounds. The figure below shows the current (2nd September 2020) DEXG Staking structure expectations. Following this simulated model, the final maximum supply after the eight staking round should be 67,000 DEXG.
Of course our calculations and projections are now in the hands of our community and its participation will define the future of DEXG and its final supply.
Early Holder incentives
There are several interesting points about the data visible in the table above, compared to the previously shared simulation model.
- When the active addresses (userbase) grows from 600 to 800, the number of Staking Rewards for the first round increases slightly from 6,000 to 6,500.
- While the number of staking rewards for the second round slightly decreases from 5,833 to 5,143.
The Speculative AMM increases the staking rewards for the First Round and decreases the rewards for the second. This benefits the early holders and supporters of DEXG and shows the importance of the first round.
As mentioned earlier, the staking reward distribution will span over eight rounds, with the first round going live in the second half of September 2020. The amount of distributed tokens in each round cannot be higher than in the previous round.
Every round is unique and we are going to treat them as such. Each one of them is a snapshot of the progress we are making and will serve as a reference while helping us in our marketing efforts.
IGNITION: Rewards Calculation
The amount of received staking rewards depends on the share of the total staking pool.
- MyLocked: The amount deposited DEXG tokens locked in the staking dApp.
- TotalLocked: The amount of all locked DEXG tokens.
- MyShares: The percentage share among the staking pool.
As the amount of received staking rewards depends on the percentage of shares, we can use a simple calculation to project the staking rewards. Assuming that the IGNITION round will distribute 6,500 DEXG as staking rewards and your share of the staking pool is 1.25%, your received staking reward will be 81.25 DEXG (6,500*1.25%).
IGNITION: Marketing and Staking Timeline
As each round is unique, so are our marketing strategy and efforts for each round. For the IGNITION staking round, we set a two-week global marketing plan in motion to reach maximum exposure for DEXG.
- DEXG holders will need to lock their DEXG in the Staking dApp to be eligible for staking rewards.
- The amount of locked DEXG can be arbitrary.
- There is no minimum amount of locked DEXG to be eligible for staking rewards.
- The distribution of rewards will be triggered manually at the 30th September 13:00 UTC after the end of the lock-up period.
- The deposited tokens, as well as the staking rewards, can be withdrawn from the 30th September 13:00 UTC onwards.
- The Staking dApp will be accessible via the DEXToken official website.
- After connecting the wallet any arbitrary number of DEXG tokens can be approved and deposited.
- Assets will be unlocked and withdrawals opened at 30th September 13:00 UTC.
IGNITION Staking reward expectations
As described on the official website, we estimate that 6,500 Staking Reward Tokens will be released at Round 1. With a stable DEXG price of $300, this equals the market value of $1,950,000.
Assuming that the whole circulating supply (20,000 DEXG) will enter the staking round, a DEXG holder locking up 1% of the current supply (200 DEXG) accordingly gets a staking reward worth $19,500 in the first round.
For the calculations and projections, we assumed a 100% lock-up ratio, expecting all circulating DEXG to be locked-up in the staking dApp. However, this should only serve as a theoretical basis. As less than the whole circulating supply is locked in the staking-pool, the stakers accordingly will receive higher rewards, despite owning a lower share of the circulating supply.
- Official Dextoken Website
- Official Dextoken Telegram Group
- Official Dextoken Announcement
- Official Dextoken Twitter
- Official Dextoken Medium
- DEXG at Coingecko
- DEXG at Coinmarketcap
- DEXG at Etherscan
- DEXG/USDT Uniswap Trading Pair
- DEXG Proof of Liquidity
© DEXG Team
DEXG tokens are not intended to constitute securities in any jurisdiction. The white paper does not constitute a prospectus or offer document of any sort, and is not intended to constitute an offer of securities or a solicitation for investments in securities in any jurisdiction.
The Flowchain Foundation Limited disclaims any and all responsibility and liability to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from (1) reliance on any information contained in this white paper, (2) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information, or (3) any action resulting therefrom.
The value of DEXG tokens is currently very volatile. Flowchain Foundation (“Company”) does not have any means of stabilizing the token value, please buy at your own risk. Unlike bank accounts or accounts at some other financial institutions, DEXG are uninsured unless you specifically obtain private insurance to insure them. Thus, in the event of loss or loss of utility value, there is no public insurer or private insurance arranged by Company, to offer recourse to you. Because DEXG are based on the Ethereum protocol, any malfunction, breakdown or abandonment of the Ethereum protocol may have a material adverse effect on the platform or DEXG. Moreover, advances in cryptography, or technical advances such as the development of quantum computing, could present risks to the DEXG and the platform, including the utility of the DEXG for obtaining services, by rendering ineffective the cryptographic consensus mechanism that underpins the Ethereum protocol.