DEXG ‘CALYPSO’ Staking Round
With the ‘LUNA’ staking round we saw over 99% of the Balancer liquidity provider BPT tokens staked and 5,250 DEXG rewards distributed to the stakers. This was another milestone towards fair distribution and decentralisation of the DEXToken Protocol. With the second staking round concluded, we are now moving ahead in the staking timeline, presenting CALYPSO.
This third staking round also adopts the liquidity locked staking model, utilising our DEXG/USDC shared Balancer Pool. Please refer to our previous announcement for a detailed explanation of the pool.
Continuing with our staking and supply distribution model, the ‘CALYPSO’ staking round will distribute 4,000 DEXG as staking rewards. This takes into account the existing ATH and an active user base of around 600 wallets. Accordingly, the circulating supply will increase from currently 35,750 DEXG to 39,750 DEXG after the ‘CALYPSO’ staking round concludes.
The CALYPSO round will adopt the staking rules in the LUNA round.
- Same as in the Luna round, the CALYPSO staking round will also accept the DEXG/USDC BPT token for deposit and staking.
- Please only use the official DEXG/USDC Balancer Shared Pool to provide DEXG/USDC liquidity and received the corresponding BPT token. You can check the total supply of BPT tokens at the smart contract.
- As in the LUNA round, the team will use the BAL rewards distributed weekly to the staking contract to engage in buybacks of DEXG on the Balancer market
For more details, please refer to the DEXG ‘LUNA’ Staking Round.
CALYPSO Round Quickview
CALYPSO: Reward Calculation
Like in the ‘LUNA’ round, the amount of issued DEXG staking rewards depends on the share of the total staking pool. For example, a 1% share of the total staking pool would yield 1% (40 DEXG) of the total staking rewards (4,000 DEXG).
- My BPT Locked: The amount deposited DEXG/USDC LP BPT tokens locked in the staking dApp.
- Total BPT Locked: The amount of all locked DEXG/USDC LP BPT tokens.
- MyShares: The percentage share among the staking pool.
The CALYPSO round will adopt the staking policy in the LUNA round.
- BPT Deposits: DEXG/USDC liquidity providers can deposit BPT tokens from deposit opening to staking end, deposits will not be closed in-between.
- BPT Withdrawals: DEXG/USDC liquidity providers can withdraw BPT tokens anytime during the staking round.
- Reward Claim: DEXG reward tokens can only be claimed after the CALYPSO staking round ended.
- DEXG Reward Withdrawals: DEXG/USDC liquidity providers can only withdraw DEXG reward tokens after the CALYPSO staking round ended.
- DEXG Reward Amount: The amount of DEXG reward token received depend on the total share of the staking pool and on how long the deposited BPT tokens have been staked in the CALYPSO round staking period. Reward collection will stop automatically when the BPT tokens are withdrawn during the staking round.
Every staking round has a separated staking smart contract so that stakers have to withdraw BPT tokens from the ended staking round and deposit these BPT tokens to the next rounds staking dApp. However, as mentioned before, stakers can leave their BPT within the current rounds dApp to support the projects buyback incentive. Withdrawing the staked BPT tokens when the next round is announced, is sufficient to participate.
During the LUNA staking round the staking contract mined ~120 BAL. A combined of 149.91 BAL liquidity mining rewards have been swapped for 33.05 DEXG. Please refer to the following transaction for details:
- Official DEXToken Website
- Official DEXToken Staking dApp
- Official DEXToken Telegram Group
- Official DEXToken Announcement
- Official DEXToken Twitter
- Official DEXToken Medium
- DEXG at Coingecko
- DEXG at Coinmarketcap
- DEXG at Etherscan
- DEXG/ETH VCC Exchange Trading Pair
- DEXG/USDT Uniswap Trading Pair
- DEXG/USDC Balancer Shared Pool
© DEXG Team
DEXG tokens are not intended to constitute securities in any jurisdiction. The white paper does not constitute a prospectus or offer document of any sort, and is not intended to constitute an offer of securities or a solicitation for investments in securities in any jurisdiction.
The Flowchain Foundation Limited disclaims any and all responsibility and liability to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from (1) reliance on any information contained in this white paper, (2) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information, or (3) any action resulting therefrom.
The value of DEXG tokens is currently very volatile. Flowchain Foundation (“Company”) does not have any means of stabilizing the token value, please buy at your own risk. Unlike bank accounts or accounts at some other financial institutions, DEXG are uninsured unless you specifically obtain private insurance to insure them. Thus, in the event of loss or loss of utility value, there is no public insurer or private insurance arranged by Company, to offer recourse to you. Because DEXG are based on the Ethereum protocol, any malfunction, breakdown or abandonment of the Ethereum protocol may have a material adverse effect on the platform or DEXG. Moreover, advances in cryptography, or technical advances such as the development of quantum computing, could present risks to the DEXG and the platform, including the utility of the DEXG for obtaining services, by rendering ineffective the cryptographic consensus mechanism that underpins the Ethereum protocol.